Many students think that because they're smart and do well in school, there is no point in ACT and SAT prep. This is far from the truth. Method Test Prep can help even the brightest student to gain an advantage in the following ways:
1) Understand how the scoring works. Knowing how points are allotted can help you determine the best testing strategy for you.
2) Know what’s tested. The ACT and SAT formats are probably unlike any other tests you’ve taken in several ways. The more you know what to expect, the more prepared you’ll be on test day.
3) Master the content. Once you understand how the scoring works and are familiar with the format, our experts can help you master the skills you’ll need to boost that score!
4) Learn specific strategies. Some of the test-taking skills you need to excel on the ACT and SAT are counter-intuitive. Let our pros clue you into industry secrets that most students are not privy to.
5) Get specific feedback. We all have our strengths and areas for growth. Our test prep specialists can help you identify your particular needs, so you spend your preparation time wisely instead of taking a one-size-fits-all approach.
6) Excel within the given time limits. Outside of the ACT and SAT, no one asks you to write an essay in 40 minutes or read four passages and answer 40 questions in 35 minutes. While you may be an excellent reader and writer, an expert can help you make the most of these daunting time frames.
7) Stay posted on changes and updates. Standardized tests are constantly in flux. Let us keep you up-to-date on what’s new so you can focus on what’s important.
Still not sure if ACT and SAT prep are for you? Contact us for more information on how we can help.
Stay ahead of the curve. Receive study tips, test taking strategies, and exam news directly to your inbox.